Beef Cuts Competition Terms and Conditions
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MONDAY JANUARY 30TH, 2017
1. This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Irish Beef, their immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children and siblings), their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Entrants will need an email address to enter.
3. To Enter:
4. Submit your answer, chosen from one of FOUR detailed on competition image (CHUCK, ROUND, SIRLOIN, FLANK).
5. Entrants will need to input their email address and hit the submit button.
6. A participant can only make 1 entry per product.
7. The competition opens at 09:00 on Wednesday 1st February, 2017 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 15th Febrary, 2017. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. Prize: 1x Beef Encounters apron.
9. Delivery date will be within 6 weeks of the winners being announced.
10. The winners will be picked at random by an independent third party in a prize draw from all correct entries received and conducted within 14 working days of the closing date.
11. Winner notification: The winner will be contacted directly by the promoter via an email to the entry address.
12. The winner will have 7 days from the date of the notification to claim his/her prize by confirming the postal address in response to receiving the winner notification email.
13. The sending out of prizes will be managed by The Irish Food Board’s partner agency, Spinnaker London. Address as follows:
1st Floor, Nutmeg House, 60 Gainsford Street, Tower Bridge, London. SE12NY.
14. For the purposes of this promotion, the winner shall be defined as the entrant selected by the independent third party draw.
15. In the event that the winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
16. The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. All entries must be submitted directly by the entrant. No bulk or third party entries, or those entries not in accordance with entry instructions, will be accepted.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for injury as a result of activity undertaken as a part of entry into this competition.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
21. Winners must be aware that there will be promotion of this competition on social channels owned by Irish Beef. A post on Facebook will announce that the competition has finished and the prize has been awarded. However, no personal email address will be published.
22. Entrants will be added onto the IrishBeef.co.uk email mailing list automatically. They may opt-out of this by un-ticking the box underneath the entry area.
24. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Irish Food Board, 201 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5AB.