While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy Bord Bia cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
Neither Bord Bia nor any third parties who may provide information to Bord Bia for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
Bord Bia reserves the right to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided herein at any time, but shall not be responsible for or liable in respect of any such revisions, amendments, alterations or deletions.
The attribution of a trade mark to any company does not mean that any such trade mark is the property of that company.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes that are lost in the post, and these will not be replaced.
- Except in relation to death or personal injury, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered as a result of registering for the Promotion or accepting a prize (including, without limitation, for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion).
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to any breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- The Promoter: Bord Bia – Irish Food Board London – First Floor, 201 Great Portland Street, London, United Kingdom, W1W 5AB
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE 2013 SURVEY
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board), their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary, however internet access is required to enter into this promotion.
- The promotion runs from 00.00 on 1 May 2013 to 23.59 on 7 May 2013.
- To Enter: Visit, https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/IrishBeef2013Survey and complete the 2013 Irish Beef survey. By completing the survey you will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be selected at random.
- The Prizes: Opportunity to win 1 of 10 Barbecue sets: Deluxe BBQ Accessory Set – 3 Piece
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Additional Main Prize details:
- Prize must be claimed and finalised within one month of notification. Prize is subject to availability.
- Only residents of England, Scotland and Wales are eligible.
- No refunds are applicable for any unused services or arrangements.
- Winner Selection:Winner will be randomly selected under independent supervision from all valid entries within 3 working days of the promotional closing date.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 3 days of the relevant draw date via the email address submitted at the time of entry and will have 30 days to respond. Those not contactable via reasonable means or not responding within the stated timeframe may be disqualified and the prize reallocated to an alternate entrant.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to Facebook.
- Incomplete, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the entrant.
- By entering, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies and agree that the name of the winners may be published Facebook and other media for promotional purposes.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The decisions of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board), 201 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5AB.